Bangladesh is one of the fastest growing economy in the world and the steel industry is moving ahead rapidly. The future of steel industry is very bright in Bangladesh as the commitment of the government for the infrastructure growth will ensure steady demand for steel. Bangladesh steel industry all supplies to north eastern states of India.
With the growing market the competition is also increasing opening the path for branded products .Steel long products industry in Bangladesh is mainly dominated by small companies and some large business houses. Quality product and cost optimization and awareness among customers will be the key for success in futures. Under this backdrop Steelgroup one of the fastest growing platform for steel industry based in Mumbai is organizing 3rd Steel Long Products Summit in Radisson Blu Chittagong Bangladesh on Tuesday 4th July 2017.
FOCUS (NOTE RESTRICTED TO)
- Market scenario present and future trends
- New and effective technology for steel long products segment
- Energy efficiency
- Surface inspection system and lab equipment Measurement and automation system
- Utilities and Consumables required Innovation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND (NOTE RESTRICTED TO)
- Steel Producers
- Equipment And Technology Suppliers
- Epc Contactors And Consultants
- Automation And Instrument Suppliers
- Utility And Auxiliary Equipment Suppliers
- Project Consultants
- Investors And Analysts
Contact For Info:-
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – 9322199557
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – 9926744333
About Chittagong :-
Chittagong Porto Grande de Bengala; Mughal Islamabad) is a major coastal seaport city and financial centre in southeastern Bangladesh. It is the capital of an eponymous district and division. The city is located on the banks of the Karnaphuli River between the Chittagong Hill Tracts and the Bay of Bengal.