YELLOW FEVER AND POLIO (OPV) vaccination is mandatory for visiting Africa 1 month prior to the travel date.
This year the 3rd segment of the Cold Rolling & Processing conference aim to empower African Steel market which is one of the most emerging places for this industry. To provide business and network opportunities for Cold Rolled and Galvanized Steel Users, Producers equipment & technology suppliers and all major players from the industry, we are bringing them all under one roof in NAIROBI, KENYA.
The conference will focus on the key issues of new and innovative technologies to produce steel at a competitive price. Nairobi is also a centre point to connect with all major countries in the African region.
- African steel market – opportunities, demand and supply
- Steel industry in Kenya
- Awareness on quality steel
- Technology innovation in Cold Rolling & Processing
- Importance of Paint and chemicals into Coated Steel
- Process of Galvanizing and Galvalume, Colour Coating, Pickling, Tin Plating Cutting, Slitting and Profiling
- Coolant and other Consumables
Get To Know More on:
- New & effective technology for downstream processing of steel
- Cost competitive tools into process & production
- Process equipments
- Measurement and automation system
- Weighing machines and analytical tools
Contact For Info:-
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – 9322199557
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – 9926744333
Hotel Royal Orchid Azure, NAIROBI (KENYA)
Address:- Lantana Road, Westlands, P.O.Box 13760, Nairobi,Kenya-00800
Phone:- +254 709 716 000
Nairobi is Kenya’s capital city. In addition to its urban core, the city has Nairobi National Park, a large game reserve known for breeding endangered black rhinos and home to giraffes, zebras and lions. Next to it is a well-regarded elephant orphanage operated by the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Nairobi is also often used as a jumping-off point for safari trips elsewhere in Kenya.
Local time: Sunday 1:35 PM
Weather: 24°C, Wind S at 13 km/h, 51% Humidity
Population: 3.138 million (2009)